韩国正宇管道连接修补器 > 科学技术 > 材质介绍
Material and Characteristics of Gasket
* Characteristic: aging, weather, ozone, electric resistance
* Temperature : -30~110℃
* Use: hot & cold water, drinking water, sea water, brine, air, ammonium hydroxide, ammonia gas, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, ethylene glycol, methyl alcohol, boric acid, glacial acetic acid, acetic acid, sodium acetate, lindol, etc.
* Characteristic: oil, abrasion, aging resistance
* Temperature : -20~80℃
* Use : gas, oil (gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, bunker oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, olive oil, coconut oil, cottonseed oil, corn oil, fish oil, neat’s foot oil, etc.), cold water, sea water, brine, sewage, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, nitrogen, ethylene chloride, ethylene glycol, boric acid, etc.
* Characteristic: heat, chemical, medicine resistance
* Temperature: -18~300℃ (Special Viton : Steam~230℃)
* Use: aqua regia, sea water, oxygen, hydrogen, chlorine, hydrogen, nitric acid, fatty acids, phthalic acid, sulfuric acid, boric acid, benzene, cresol, ethylene chloride, ethylene glycol, toluene, naphthalene, gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, turbine oil, corn oil, pine oil, LPG, etc.
※ Proper gasket should be chosen, depending on fluid's kind, temperature, status, etc.